D&C Procedure

 The second D&C in my life.


It hurts like hell and I don’t get proper rest. Still need to hold my son. No proper diet. Serve my tummy with ayam penyet, ice coffee, and meggi. 

Since nobody cares what I go through, the needs for myself to buckle up and stay strong is high! 😅

The chores still need to be continued.. wash the bottle , prepare food for my sons, organize my work clothes… ups and down from the stairs.

It hurts like hell. I swear I feel so much pain down there. The least that I can do is bear the pain! Not married with the rich one. And need to properly care for myself. I feel bloated. My womb feel weird. My abdomen hurts: my body shivering. I drive myself before and after the operation procedure. I swear it hurt 😔.

If only the world treat me differently…

If only I can prevent all of this..

What can I do… no helper at house. I should be thankful. I should. 

Deen is a just a break in a journey. There is no happiness unless you create it yourself. 

Promised myself to be a better mother. Care about myson. After all my body is so much in damaged… nothing to proud the shabby boobs and tummy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and my Fertility

Bateriku.com Our Saver For The Night